There are some days when all the products in the world aren’t going to tame that mane – when humidity happens try this look courtesy of the gorgeous Eve Mendes:
Here’s how to achieve the perfect messy bun:
1) Bend over at the waist and gather all your high at the highest point on your head
2) Start to make a pony tail but don’t pull it all the way through….you will want about 1/2 of it hanging out
3) Twist the tail towards the front of your head and pull the bun a bit to loosen it up – remember, it’s supposed to be messy!
4) Secure with bobby pins so that the elastic is completely hidden
5) Tie a pretty scarf around your crown and tuck in the ends (optional)
I love Eva’s sophisticated boho look! My friend Tamera has perfected this look too – these So Cal ladies can take the heat in style!
What’s your favorite summer hair trick? I’d love to know!